Men Digital Readers VS Woman Digital Readers
TCM has released a consumer trend report that reveals differences in how men and women engage with traditional media.
Terms & Conditions
- This website is owned and operated by Vfolio (The Company) and is made available to you on the following Terms and Conditions.
- Please read these Terms and Conditions carefully. They are a legal document and through using the website you agree to be bound by them. If you do not accept these Terms and Conditions and/or do not wish to be bound by them, please exit this website and do not use the website in the future.
- The Company may revise these Terms and Conditions at any time by updating this posting. You should visit this page periodically to review the Terms and Conditions, because they are binding on you.
- References to 'we', 'us' or 'our' are references to Vfolio Limited;
- 'Customer' means any person, company, organisation or firm that purchases Services from us;
- 'Order Form' means an order for Services on a form provided by us (in any format);
- 'Services' means all products and services made available by us from time to time;
- 'Contract Term' means the full term specified in the Order Form.
- We try to ensure continuous availability of the website and all the services available on it but accept no responsibility for the consequences of interruptions or delays, however caused. We may, additionally, alter the design and specification of the website at any time.
- We will not commence the provision of Services pursuant to any Order Form until the Order Form has been returned to us, in a form approved by us.
- All the material on this website is protected by copyright. You may only copy, download or reproduce content for your own personal use. You must not use it for reproduction on another website, or in any way for commercial purposes or for any gain unless you have obtained express written consent from Vfolio.
- Where this website provides links to other websites not produced by Vfolio, these links are provided for your convenience and do not signify that we endorse or have any responsibility for the content of those websites or for any transactions you enter into relating to those linked sites.
- Our total liability to the Customer in respect of any Services, except for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, is limited to the total amount paid to us during the Contract Term for such Services.
- Any headings in these Terms and Conditions are for convenience only and shall not affect their construction.
- Passwords are for the sole use of the person to whom they are issued. We may deny access to a password if we reasonably believe that it is being used by an unauthorised person or that the user is breaching these Terms and Conditions.
- These Terms and Conditions shall be interpreted in accordance with English law and all disputes shall be decided by the English courts.
- If any part of these Terms and Conditions are held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be unenforceable, the validity of the remainder of these Terms and Conditions will not be affected.
Giving Life to the planet, by giving life to your pages
The publishing industry is under pressure to tackle green issues more than most. Publishing with
Vfolio will ensure that all your publications are as carbon neutral as possible,
Call on our sales representatives TODAY and GO GREEN!
Call +44 845 680 1829 or email [email protected]